Updated reports on GOF 2.5:
- The compass at sea does not show which way the wind is; supposed to be this way?
- The shield on the top left corner for both land and sea; does not make it clear if your ship / life points are 100%, 75%, or whatever - no possibility to change ?
- All the vendors and shops do not sell any item except potion and bullets
- All the books are named (null) and does not show exactly what the book is.
- As mentioned previously, the moneylender diamond quest does not work - there is no gem anywhere outside city games (worked once but the 2nd time i never found the diamond)
- What's Diego espinosa doing with the Dutch ghost ship as a starter? :)
That's the reason why i see the ship visuals sunken. Only when I save game on sea mode, then reload, I can see the ship floating normally but then when I go to city and back at sea view again, the ghost ship flutters between underwater. And pressing W or S to lower and increase sails is not working properly - either it's slow or the mechanics on the ghost ship are not working properly (After i sold it for $0 and got different ships, it went back to normal)
- On recent save, I keep crashing whenever I try to load. Was being chased by gentlemen of fortune, so I got them near fort and waited as far away as I can. It must be the location where my ship is that makes the save file crash:
For now these are the main issues that came to mind.